Club Q recently shared the preferred donation site for victims of the shooting. It is the Colorado Healing Fund that is activated for this tragedy. The Colorado Healing Fund was founded in 2018 by a group of victim advocates and community leaders to establish a secure way for the public to contribute to victims of mass casualty crimes in Colorado.
- GoFundMe has also recently verified two fundraisers while it’s Trust & Safety team works to monitor others.
- Faith Haug of Good Judy Garage, a small, LGBTQ+-owned and operated business in Denver, launched a GoFundMe to raise funds for the families of the victims killed in the tragic shooting, as well as to help those injured with medical expenses.
- Greg Resha of Colorado Springs is a former employee of Club Q. The fundraiser organizer launched a GoFundMe to help the families of the victims, as well as those who were injured.
- The Colorado Springs Police Department is holding a series of community resource expos. The expo will provide mental health resources, spiritual support, emotional support animals, childcare, emergency financial resources, LGBTQ+ support, meals, and other services. Security for all attendees will be provided by uniformed Colorado Springs police officers.
- The expo will be held at the UCCS Kevin W. O’Neill Cybersecurity & Research Center, 3650 N. Nevada Ave, on the following dates/times: Monday, November 21, 2022, from 8:00AM-7:00PM Tuesday, November 22, 2022, from 8:00AM-7:00PM Wednesday, November 23, 2022, from 8:00AM-7:00PM
- A drop in center has been set up at a satellite hotel at 411 Lakewood Cir Colorado Springs CO 80910. GLAAD and One Colorado will be on site all week to provide counseling services or if you just need to be with family or just need a hug.
- Inside Out Youth Services
- Providers offering therapy for those impacted. This list is being updated regularly by providers
- United Airlines is offering assistance for those affected by the Club Q shooting.
- Colorado Crisis Services 1-844-493-8255, or text “TALK” to 38255 This hotline will connect you to a crisis counselor or trained professional. The staffer will assess risk and determine if a mobile response is necessary.
- If a mobile response is necessary, the Mobile Response Team or Community Response Team will strive to make contact within one hour in Colorado Springs or two hours outside Colorado Springs.
- Cedar Springs Hospital 719-633-4114 | www.cedarspringsbhs.com Cedar Springs offers 24/7 referrals and assessments by phone or online for individuals of all ages who suffer from psychiatric disorders, substance abuse or co-occurring conditions.
- 2135 Southgate Rd., Colorado Springs, CO 80906 Diversus Health 719-635-7000 | www.diversushealth.org.
- Diversus offers a 24/7 walk-in crisis center for all ages, regardless of ability to pay, for crisis services and counseling, as well as around the clock care for mental wellbeing.
- 115 S. Parkside Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80910 Peak View Behavioral Health Assessment team: 719-355-1028 | Main line: 719-444-8484 | www.peakviewbh.com
- Peak View offers complimentary assessments 24/7 for individuals of all ages seeking help and support for mental health and/or substance abuse.
- 7353 Sisters Grove, Colorado Springs, CO 80923
- Red Cross 1-800-RedCross for mental and spiritual guidance (not asking for donations right now)
- Additional El Paso County Behavior Health Resources
More community events
- UCCS Healing Circle, Monday, November 21, 2022 12:00 – 1:00 PM
- Location: UCCS University Center 303
- Community support and healing circle. Solidarity, healing, mourning
- UCCS FB
- MOSAIC Card & Poster Making, Monday, November 21, 2022 2:00 – 5:00
- Location: PMUCCS Student Life Lounge
- Poster making for those harmed
- Voodoo Leatherworks, Monday, November 21st, 2022 3:00 PM
- Location: 2422 Busch Ave. Colorado Springs, CO 80904
- Holding space for grieving, mental health providers will be available
- Vista Grande Community Baptist Church, Monday, November 21, 2022 7:00 PM
- Location: 5460 N Union Blvd. Colorado Springs, CO 80918
- Club Q Community Grief and Mourning
- Tracks Denver, Monday, November 21, 2022 7:00 PM
- Location:3500 Walnut St, Denver CO, 80205
- Vigil with Interfaith Alliance of Colorado